There are several complaints from many users that their Powerbeats 3 won’t turn off no matter what they do. If you are one of these people, then you are reading on the right page.
This article will provide you with helpful tips and tricks on how you can turn off your powerbeats in no time.
It is important to note that before you try to turn off your powerbeats, it is essential to disconnect them from your iPhone, iPad or any paired device.
1st Solution: Shut Down your Powerbeats
- Try by plugging your powerbeats to an electrical outlet.
- While the powerbeats are charging, you should press the power button in order to turn off the lights. Try to see if this method will turn off the powerbeat.
2nd Solution: Force Restart your powerbeats 3 headset
- You can start by pressing the volume down button and the power button until you see the indicator lights dying.
- Wait for a few minutes, then see if this will power down your device.
3rd Solution: Try to remove the battery
- If you can’t turn off your powerbeats then see if removing the battery will do the trick. Removing the battery directly will ensure that the device will shut down in no time.
- You can try to put back the battery if it turns on.
- Turn off the powerbeats again using the power button.
4th Solution: Do not Plug your Powerbeats to an electrical Source
Not charging your powerbeats can make them have empty batteries in no time.
- Try to leave your powerbeats as they are.
- When they shut off, try to plug them on an electrical source.
- Double check if you can see your powerbeats charging. Wait for a little while and see if it turns on.
- After turning the power on, try to see if you can turn it off.
5th Solution: Try to see if an update will work.
- Go to the powerbeats on your computer. You can use Windows or Mac computer for this.
- You can try to launch the application of powerbeats if it is already installed.
- Connect your earphones through the URB cable that comes with your device.
- The powerbeats should have a status icon on its menu bar. Try to connect it.
- Determine the name of your powerbeats and click on it on your computer screen. This will redirect you into the update website.
- Follow the instructions to update your powerbeats. After updating your powerbeats, try to turn it off to see if this step works.
Special Note: In order to make sure that the update is successful, you have to have at least 20% battery on your device.
6th Solution: Pair your powerbeats with your iPhone or any iOS device.
In order to do the pairing, go to your iPhone’s “Settings”. Choose “Bluetooth”.
- Your Bluetooth should be turned on in order to connect your powerbeats.
- Search for the (i) symbol. This is the symbol for info that can be found next to the name of your powerbeats device.
- Simply tap the Forget this Device option.
- Tap the Confirm button if you will see it on your screen.
- You can now turn off Bluetooth.
- Try to turn off your powerbeats to see if it works.