Many users want to make changes on their iPhone’s snooze times. This can be because they need more time to rest or they have cancelled their plans for the day. Fortunately, there is a way for everyone to change the snooze time on their iPhone devices.
Here are some ideas that you can follow in order to change your iPhone Alarm’s Snooze Time
Use the “Wave Alarm” Application
- You can go to your App Store and install the Wave Alarm application on your iPhone. After the installation, simply tap on the little gear icon. This is located in the clock face’s top display.
- Simply tap the “Add Alarm” button. You have the option to enter your preferred wake-up time and customize your alarm however you want it.
- After setting up the time, tap on the “Snooze” button. You have the option to change the intervals of your Snoozes.
- Just click on Save and you’re good to go.
Using the Pre-Installed Clock Application
- Go to the “Clock” application. Tap the “Alarm” button on the bottom left of your screen.
- Tap the Plus icon at the top right to add the alarm. Enter your desired wake up time.
- Click the Save button at the top right of the screen.
- You can simply click the + button to add alarms repeatedly.
Tweak your phone by Jailbreak
If you are still using iOS 8, you might find out that there is no option to edit the snooze times of your alarms. The default snooze is always at 9-minute intervals. The Tweak app can give you an option to select the snooze for each alarm time. Enable the snooze toggle in order to make changes to your snooze times.
If you click on the Snooze Time option, you will see that a new page has appeared in order for you to create your desired snooze times. There is a reset default that you can click the red button below. It will bring back the snooze to the default time of 9 minutes.
Save the alarm.
Use the Alarm Clock Pro App
This application can wake you up with your favorite tunes.
Features You Can Get
- Your Clock turns into an instant flashlight.
- Select your favorite songs and set it as your alarm tones
- There are currently 11 built-in tunes that are available.
You can also get other useful alarm applications through your iTunes App Store.
You can check out the theme clock alarm, or the “Alarmed” app. There are a lot of others available. You can do your own research or try one of the above apps to see if they work for you.